AARKE Carbonator 3, White
A BROOME ST. FAMILY FAVORITE!
Also one of Queen Oprah's Favorite Things! Not only that. It's a sustainable swap that keeps on giving.
When you purchase an AARKE from us, we plant 3 trees!
The World’s Most Beautiful Sparkling Water Maker.
The Carbonator is the first appliance of its kind with a seamless, minimalist stainless-steel enclosure in a striking White finish. Forget the dull, plastic soda machines of the past: This sparkling water maker is made from premium materials with top of the line safety valves and is designed to elevate the look and feel of your kitchen counter for years to come. The third iteration of the Carbonator features an overhauled internal safety valve system and a new CNC-machined stainless steel precision nozzle.
How to use: Fill your bottle up to the fill line (with fresh, clean water only) and attach to the machine. The lever is where the magic starts and ends, both carbonating your water and releasing pressure from the bottle. Push and hold until you hear a buzz, then release and unscrew the bottle from the machine. Enjoy your endless supply of sparkling beverages!
*Note: Gas cylinder not included
NOTE - This machine requires a Co2 cylinder to function.
- Polished stainless steel with white finish.
- BPA-free PET water bottle and stainless steel drip tray included.
- Cordless and electricity-free.
- 414x153x258 mm
- Weight:1680 g
- Manufactured in: China
- Capacity of bottle:
- 800 ml up to the marked filling line
- Compatible with CO2 cylinders from Sodastream (except for Sodastream Quick Connect), AGA, Linde, and many other standard gas cylinders approved for use with sparkling water makers, except in Australia and New Zealand (where Aarke products are only available at local retailers).
CO2 Gas Cylinder: 60 L, 60 mm, 425 g
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.