Hemp Oil Soap
This soap contains hemp seed oil* -- exceptionally rich in fatty acid -- and anti-microbial, hydrating mountain honey* to clean and refresh while providing the skin with vital moisture and creating a barrier to lock it in. Ideal for dry skin.
*ingredients from organic produce
- 100g / 3.5oz
- 100% vegetable base
- Other ingredients raw and of highest quality
- Hand stitched paper packaging
- Made in France
ABOUT THE MAKER:
The entire Cousu de Fil Blanc collection is is inspired and created by designer and innovator Carole Dichampt. Carole has worked in the past as a fashion designer and as an Aroma therapist, Carole is also a passionate traveller and she adores nature and plants but also “rituals of beauty” expressed in a variety of forms from all over the world.“My wish closest to my heart is to share my passion with you. I have spent hours crumpling paper, composing imaginary and fanciful bouquets, poetic rhymes and perfumes…”.
All of ingredients have been chosen with the utmost care, to offer a moment of pleasure unlike any other, an authentic sensation of well being. The subtle and delicate fragrances have been chosen with utmost care, to offer a moment of pleasure unlike any other, an authentic sensation of being.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.