Gordissimo Nutritive Hand Cream
- 99% Natural Ingredients
- 0% paraben
- 0% petroleum
- 0% phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty-free & VEGAN
- Dermatologically tested
Benamôr was founded in 1925 in Lisbon by a mysterious apothecary who created miraculous ointments in his laboratory at Campo Grande nº189.
His handmade Beauty Recipes were based on unique perfumes and natural ingredients grown under the sun of Portugal : lemon, rose, aloe Vera or almond oil.
Packed in adorable Art Deco tubes, it was an instant hit, and all Lisbon Belles were addicts, including Queen Amélie herself.
Benamôr gave birth to some of Portugal’s cult beauty recipes, such as Créme de Rosto, the miracle face cream –which rose extract gives woman an instant glow- and remains unchanged until now. Alantoíne handcream and Bronzaline were also amongst its most sought after creations.
Today, Benamôr is still one of Portugal’s most beloved beauty brands spreading its delicious beauty recipes around the world.
HOW TO APPLYApply the cream on your hands and spread it gently. Massage your hands until the cream is totally absorbed. Can be used repeatedly whenever necessary throughout the day.
RECIPE'S KEY INGREDIENTS- Shea Butter protects, nourishes, hydrates and softens skin
- Sweet almond oil acts as an emollient, giving your skin an extraordinary feeling of softness and hydration, prevents aging and improves skin’s elasticity.
- Inca Peanut (Pluketenia Volubilis Seed Oil) revitalizes and rejuvenates skin due to its anti-free radical’s properties. It also hydrates skin by helping to reduce the amount of water lost.
- Coconut oil hydrates and softens skin
FULL INGREDIENTS LISTAqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xylitol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragance), Potassium Sorbate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to you account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount code and they can only be used at time of checkout. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
Please note, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.