The Perfect Gift, NYC
The Perfect Gift includes:
- A Portraits de Villes Book
- A set of Portraits De Villes Vues Choisies (Postcards)
- A Villes Vues Choisies image hand-set in a 9.75"x12" frame
THE HEART OF CITIES BEATS DIFFERENTLY ACCORDING TO THE GAZE OF THOSE WHO WALK THROUGH IT
Portraits De Villes invites you to hear them beating through the heart of an artist. These rare moments are like postcards you collect.
Portraits De Villes ™ is a collection of books published by be-poles. The guest artist is offered a carte blanche to illustrate the city of his choice. Each Portraits of Towns is a unique journey guided by the singular look of an artist, recognized or emerging, who was chosen for the richness and sensitivity of his vocabulary.
In 2007, the be-poles ™ studio created this collection with a particular artistic demand, both on content and form: from the color of blankets to format, papers, white spaces, typography and finishes, all Details have been designed to best serve the image and its history.
He wanted to be a painter, he was a musician, he is a photographer.
For a long time artistic director and film-maker, he devoted himself exclusively to his career as a fashion photographer. Steve Hiett has worked for the biggest fashion magazines: Vogue, L'Officiel, Elle, The Times Magazine, Marie-Claire, The Observer Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Visionary ...
For years Steve Hiett photography New-York from his window. A singular and intimate look offering a touching dialogue between the city and the emotions of the photographer.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.