Wiley Body BubbleWILEY BODY
If you're going to do one thing... do it well. A multi-tasker, a body wash and hair wash you will share with your baby and everyone in the house!
Wiley Body's signature formula is packed with all the good stuff for babies skin! Aloe Vera, chamomile, bearberry, vitamin E and so much more. Only the best for our littles. What's in it:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera plant extract, moisturizes skin, treats sunburns and is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract: “Bearberry Leaf extract” - is a natural conditioner and can be used to help with dry scalp and helps strengthen hair.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Possesses strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and is used to help soothe eczema, heal wounds and relieve diaper rash.
- Chamomille Recutita (matricaria) flower extract: Chamomile relieves inflammatory skin, can be used to soothe, moisturize and inhibit growth of bacteria.
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil: Helps reduce inflammation, often added to help treat acne or prevent oily skin. Also known to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Originates from coconut oil, an effective yet mild surfactant that helps cleanse the skin/hair as well as condition.
- Coco-Glucoside: A ultra mild and one of the most gentle cleansing agents derived from coconut and sugar.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: A natural preservative derived from glycerin that is used as a skin conditioner and deodorizer.
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil: Natural antibacterial abilities, one of the most popular natural remedies for fighting skin irritations like rashes or eczema and infections.
- Lauryl Glucoside: A surfactant made from coconut oil.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Vitamin found in plants. Increases skin moisture, helps soothe, heal and regenerate the skin. Locks in moisture.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: Derived from coconuts, helps produce foam.
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate: A coconut derived surfactant. An incredibly mild surfactant, and is considered to be one of the safest on the market.
- Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate: A mild cleanser that increases foaming capabilities of formula. Derived from coconut fat.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): An antioxidant that helps moisturize and soften skin but works great to improve hair health(can help with tangled hair)
- Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) Root Extract: Considered one of the worlds healthiest foods. Helps with skin inflammation.