BODY WASH by Humankind
Bar form reduces single-use plastic waste by 100% compared to liquid shampoo.
|Blood Orange + Bergamot in Off-White Dish|
|Grapefruit in Gray Dish|
|Refills are shipped without a dish to save on packaging!|
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Sulfate-Free
Ethically-made | Carbon-Neutral
- We formulated our body wash to be extra moisturizing—shea butter, jojoba oil, and olive oil work together to help your skin recover from the day.
- Our body wash bars are cold-processed, a soap making process that helps retain more glycerin. This improves the soap's moisturizing qualities and moderates pH (good for sensitive skin).
- Each bar has a 5 week curing period, allowing time for excess water to evaporate. This hardens the bar, concentrates the soap, and makes for a richer product.
- Shower dish is made from Diatomite, a sedimentary rock formed by fossilized phytoplankton. It's super absorbent and quick-drying, which helps your bar last longer.
- 4oz per bar.
- Saponified oils of Sunflower', Coconut', Palm' (sustainably sourced), and Safflower' (with retained glycerin); Water; Shea butter'; Jojoba oil'; Olive oil'; Rosemary extract. ('Organic).
- Blood Orange + Bergamot — Essential oils of Blood Orange, Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lemongrass, and Lime; Madder root.
- Grapefruit — Essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Lemongrass, and Orange; Calendula petals.
- Tea Tree — Cocoa butter'; Essential oils of Orange, Tea Tree, and Bergamot; Charcoal; Cacao; Plantain leaf.
- Shower Dish — Diatomite; Gypsum.
No single-use plastic — body wash, without the plastic bottle — each bar eliminates 1.70oz of single-use plastic waste.
When it's empty — Each product is shipped in a recycled paper box with soy-based ink. This can be recycled with your other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.