BODY WASH by Humankind
Bar form reduces single-use plastic waste by 100% compared to liquid shampoo.
|Blood Orange + Bergamot in Off-White Dish|
|Grapefruit in Gray Dish|
|Refills are shipped without a dish to save on packaging!|
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Sulfate-Free
Ethically-made | Carbon-Neutral
- We formulated our body wash to be extra moisturizing—shea butter, jojoba oil, and olive oil work together to help your skin recover from the day.
- Our body wash bars are cold-processed, a soap making process that helps retain more glycerin. This improves the soap's moisturizing qualities and moderates pH (good for sensitive skin).
- Each bar has a 5 week curing period, allowing time for excess water to evaporate. This hardens the bar, concentrates the soap, and makes for a richer product.
- Shower dish is made from Diatomite, a sedimentary rock formed by fossilized phytoplankton. It's super absorbent and quick-drying, which helps your bar last longer.
- 4oz per bar.
- Saponified oils of Sunflower', Coconut', Palm' (sustainably sourced), and Safflower' (with retained glycerin); Water; Shea butter'; Jojoba oil'; Olive oil'; Rosemary extract. ('Organic).
- Blood Orange + Bergamot — Essential oils of Blood Orange, Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lemongrass, and Lime; Madder root.
- Grapefruit — Essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Lemongrass, and Orange; Calendula petals.
- Tea Tree — Cocoa butter'; Essential oils of Orange, Tea Tree, and Bergamot; Charcoal; Cacao; Plantain leaf.
- Shower Dish — Diatomite; Gypsum.
No single-use plastic — body wash, without the plastic bottle — each bar eliminates 1.70oz of single-use plastic waste.
When it's empty — Each product is shipped in a recycled paper box with soy-based ink. This can be recycled with your other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.