CONDITIONER by Humankind
Conditioner in bar form to eliminate single-use plastic waste from your hair care routine. Clean hair, clean planet.
|Eucalyptus comes with Off-White Dish|
|Grapefruit comes with Gray Dish|
|Refills are shipped without a dish to save on packaging!|
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Sulfate-Free
Ethically-made | Carbon-Neutral
- Made with all-natural ingredients, this conditioner works for all hair types to detangle and moisturize with cocoa butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
- The concentrated formula and less volume per application makes each bar super long-lasting.
- Behentrimonium methosulfate is a gentle surfactant derived from canola oil; used here to smooth and nourish your hair. It's non-irritating and doesn't cause buildup.
- Shower dish is made from Diatomite, a sedimentary rock formed by fossilized phytoplankton. It's super absorbent and quick-drying, which helps your bar last longer.
- After rinsing your shampoo, apply wet conditioner bar directly to wet hair. Wait 1-2 minutes for conditioner to absorb. Massage conditioner through to scalp. Rinse hair.
- 1.8 oz per bar.
- Cetearyl alcohol; Behentrimonium methosulfate; Cocoa butter; Cetyl alcohol; Coconut oil; Vegetable glycerin; Extra virgin olive oil; Wheat germ oil; Jojoba oil.
- Grapefruit Scent — White Grapefruit Essential Oil.
- Eucalyptus Scent — Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Shower Dish — Diatomite; Gypsum.
No single-use plastic — The conditioner bar is 100% plastic-free, saving 1.51oz of single-use plastic waste with each bar.
When it's empty — Each bar is shipped in a recycled paper box with soy-based ink. This can be recycled with your other paper materials.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.