DEODORANT by Humankind
The most advanced natural deodorant ever — in a revolutionary, refillable container that saves our planet from plastic waste.
|Eucalyptus in Charcoal tube|
|Lavender-Citrus in Gray tube|
|Coconut in Off-White tube|
|Refills are shipped in biodegradable paper|
Proven to kill the bacteria that causes body odor 40% faster than leading natural deodorants.
non- GMO . Aluminum-free . Paraben-free . Phthalate-free . Gluten-free . Ethically-made.
This formula is so natural, you can eat it.
- No harmful chemicals. Only natural ingredients derived from plants & minerals. So natural in fact, you could eat it.
- 40% better at killing Staphylococcus hominis, the bacteria that causes body odor in all of us, than other leading natural deodorants. Tested in an independent certified lab.
- While our deodorant has antiperspirant qualities, we can't call it one because we never use aluminum or parabens (ingredients required by the fda to be labelled an "antiperspirant"), which have been linked to diseases like cancer and Alzheimer’s.
- If switching from an antiperspirant, give your body a couple weeks to cleanse out toxins and adjust to our aluminum-free formula.
- 1.6 oz per Kindfill (refill).
- Squalane (from sugarcane); Stearyl Alcohol; Arrowroot Powder; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Baking Soda; Olus (Jojoba) Oil; Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Candelilla Wax; Lauric Acid; Tapioca Starch; Zinc Oxide; Sucrose Stearate; Azelaic Acid; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Magnesium Hydroxide.
- Eucalyptus Scent — Eucalyptus Oil; Bergamot Fruit Oil; Star Anise Oil; Cedar Oil; Lavender Oil; Orange Peel Oil; Fir Needle Oil; Natural Fragrance
- Lavender-Citrus Scent — Lavandin oil; Mandarin Orange Peel Oil; Ho Leaf Oil; Geranium Oil.
- Coconut Scent — Orange Terpenes; Lemon Peel Oil; Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil; Natural Fragrance.
Less single-use plastic — Deodorant refills are made mostly with biodegradable paper, reducing the single-use plastic waste you’d find in a single-use deodorant. Each time you refill, you eliminate 1.49 oz of single-use plastic waste from your routine.
When it's empty — The tube is recycled paper with a pla lining, this can be composted (home or industrial) or thrown away. The small plastic components are #5 polypropylene and can be recycled in most areas.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.