HAND SANITIZER by Humankind
A moisturizing hand sanitizer that comes in pocket-size aluminum bottles — designed to reduce single-use plastic waste while on the go. 65% alcohol.
Reusable pump cap is designed to reduce single-use plastic waste. Formula consists of 65% alcohol, meeting CDC recommendations.
HAND SANITIZER is vegan, gluten-free, and always ethically-made.
FROM THE MAKER:
- Our gel formula consists of 65% alcohol, meeting CDC recommendations.
- The reusable pump cap transfers from one refill to the next for easy application and less waste.
- Twist the pump cap to lock it in closed, no spills.
- To keep your hands moisturized — we added hyaluronic acid, a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated.
- Our refill bottle is made of aluminum, which is widely recycled across the US.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. For external use only.
- 70.96 ml / 2.4 oz per bottle, each order comes with 3 bottles.
Grapefruit — Ethyl alcohol; Water; Grapefruit essential oil; Hyaluronic acid.
Eucalyptus — Ethyl alcohol; Water; Eucalyptus essential oil; Hyaluronic acid.
Unscented — Ethyl alcohol; Water; Witch-hazel; Hyaluronic acid.
No single-use plastic — Our hand sanitizer comes in 3 pocket-size aluminum bottles, which is widely recycled across the US. Each refill eliminates 2.12oz of single-use plastic waste.
When it's empty — Recycle the aluminum bottle and reuse the pump cap for your next bottle.
Carbon neutral — We offset 100% of our carbon footprint (including your order) by investing in strategic forest preservation projects.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.