I love a multi-tasking bag. A mini version fo their best-selling Sling-
one part woman's bucket bag, one part woman's backpack.
Each Lotuff Bag is more stunning than the next. Get a complimentary Monogram with each one purchased at Broome St. General Store.
Made and Guaranteed for life. Each piece is handmade in America of natural, vegetable-tanned leather, this small convertible and versatile piece exemplifies artisanship that is as modern as it is elegant.
- Mini backpack silhouette
- Hand-selected, tumbled, vegetable-tanned leather. Learn more.
- Adjustable, transformative back straps that can turn the backpack into a tote.
- Two adjustable interior top straps that can be connected by
- 8" handle drop when straps are used as handles.
- Double-layer leather bottom creates a protective buffer between the interior and the outside world.
- Solid-brass YKK Excella zipper and solid-brass hardware.
- Zipper interior drop pocket to hold small goods.
- Crafted in New England. Take a walk through our workshop.
- Height 10.00 inches
- Width 10.00 inches
- Depth 3.00 inches
The monogram on the Mini Sling is subtly placed on the interior pocket of the bag, slightly below the zipper. The font is Times New Roman and stands about 1/4" in height. You have the option of debossed (pictured) and gold (not pictured).
All Photos by LOTUFF LEATHER.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.