ONYX Cold Brew
This coffee is intentionally sourced and roasted to craft the perfect cold brew coffee. Lower in acidity and high in sugar browning, this coffee reacts well with fats in dairy or tastes smooth and sweet on its own. Coffees were chosen to tolerate a large amount of heat during the caramelization process and the roast times were extended to increase the body and remove acidity. Designed for cold extraction only, expect notes of Cocoa, Dates and a thick and creamy texture.
- 10oz (~35 cups)
- Origin: Colombia & Ethiopia
- Process: Washed
- Elevation: 1950-2100m
- Cup: Berries, Sweet Lemon, Earl Grey, Honey, Silky & Round
Onyx Coffee Lab is seeking quality, truth and accountability in coffee. We journey to find the finest and most unique coffees in the world.
It starts with traveling across countries and continents to find the absolute best coffees, with high standards for how our coffees score and taste. We roast and ship coffees every weekday utilizing solar energy from the roof of our facility. A sample is taken from each roast and cupped for quality, to track the characteristics of our coffees, and to give feedback on roast profiles.
Each coffee is accompanied by its pricing and trade data: you can see what we paid for it, what it scored at, who we bought it from, and other details right on its product page. Our producing partners innovate and work hard to grow some of the most amazing coffees, and we want their name to be listed and recognized.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.