Passport Holder - Bordeaux Red
From The Maker:
- Passport Holder/ Cover with Mantidy signature handwoven herringbone pattern.
- 100% Genuine and vegetable tanned full-grain cowhide leather.
- Comes with a luxury black gift box - ready for gifting.
- All our herringbone rolls are ethically produced in the Philippines.
- Can be personalised/embossed with initials, name or monogram.
VEGETABLE TANNED AND HANDWOVEN:
Our handwoven range is distinguished by its herringbone weave. The products are made with attention to detail and quality, thanks to our resident chief tanner in the Philippines, Gaetano Scarlata, who uses a special leather formulation called Timberland. It is a full-grain cowhide leather, tanned following the strict Italian standards and uses only safe vegetable tanning reagents. It is aniline dyed through and milled to achieve the suppleness needed. The leather's durability gets better with time; it gets softer and acquires a beautiful patina imparting a character.
Buying each product from our Herringbone Collection, you help us through our suppliers and GREAT Women Initiative to help the women (traditional mats and market baskets weavers) in Sibaltan Village, Philippines to get better wages and improve the infrastructure of their community.
- Product size: L5.5‰(14cm) x W4‰(10cm) x H0.2‰(0.8cm)
- Box Size: L6.8‰(17cm) x W5‰(12.5cm) x H2.3‰(6cm)
- Weight: 45g
- Weight with packaging: 145g
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.