Rug No. 128
One-of-a kind, vintage Beni Ourain rug.
- Considered the most sought after and prestigious rugs from Morocco
- Made from the very finest wool
- Woven by hand in the Atlas Mountain region of Morocco by berber women and surrounding tribes.
8'7" x 4'8"
The Finest Moroccan Wool c. 1950
Situated in the coldest climates of Africa, each piece was traditionally designed by female artisans to shield against the elements, resulting in their warm, thick pile. Today that very practical purpose results in an incredibly luxurious piece with astounding quality and craftsmanship.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to you account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount code and they can only be used at time of checkout. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
Please note, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.