Soothe / Invigorating Dead Sea Bath Salts
Rosemary, Peppermint, Eucalyptus.
• Cornflower soothes the skin.
• Improve Concentration.
• Energize tired and overworked muscles.
• Open the chest and sinuses for healthy breathing.
• Invigorating and Reviving.
Dead Sea Salts have been used for millenia to soothe tired muscles, treat a variety of skin conditions and make for a relaxing and luxurious bathing ritual.
Soaking in water enriched with this salt is known to benefit the body from the inside out, treating skin conditions and improving internal processes. Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
The healing properties of Dead Sea salt can help relax muscle cramps and relieve soreness, making salt baths an ideal pain-relief method for athletes.
We incorporate organically grown Cornflower from the Catskill Mountains into our bath salts. This often overlooked field botanical is native to North America and Europe and is currently under threat due to habitat loss. Cornflower has cooling and toning properties so this wildflower is ideally suited to calm the skin.
Comes in a beautiful, reusable apothecary glass jar.
- Use approximately 1 cup for a standard-size bathtub.
- Pour the salt into the warm running bath water and use your hand to stir the water to help dissolve all the grains.
- Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor prior to using this product.
500 ml / 16.9 OUNCES
Dead Sea Mineral Salt. Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Tangerine essential oils. Calendula and Centaurea whole flower petal.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.