Southern Weather embodies everything that we all love about specialty coffee and has evolved into a foundational blend. Brewed in Onyx's our own cafes as a “House” filter option, it balances the relationship between modern citric acidity flavors with full bodied chocolates. This comfortable, yet surprisingly complex and sophisticated coffee is approachable to all. It performs well on its own for the purist or with fats such as dairy or plant based beverages, making it a true answer for all coffee needs.
- 10oz (~35 cups)
- Origin: Colombia & Ethiopia
- Process: Washed
- Elevation: 1850m
- Cup: Milk Chocolate, Plum, Candied Walnuts, Juicy & Citrus Finish
Onyx Coffee Lab is seeking quality, truth and accountability in coffee. We journey to find the finest and most unique coffees in the world.
It starts with traveling across countries and continents to find the absolute best coffees, with high standards for how our coffees score and taste. We roast and ship coffees every weekday utilizing solar energy from the roof of our facility. A sample is taken from each roast and cupped for quality, to track the characteristics of our coffees, and to give feedback on roast profiles.
Each coffee is accompanied by its pricing and trade data: you can see what we paid for it, what it scored at, who we bought it from, and other details right on its product page. Our producing partners innovate and work hard to grow some of the most amazing coffees, and we want their name to be listed and recognized.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.