The ENTREPRENEUR'S Pocket Library Bundle
We love the DO Series of Books, perfect little pocket books when you want some good, screen-free- advice... And this one is personal.
Oh the ups & deep deep downs of Entrepreneurship. It is nearly impossible to prepare for it all, but this selection of quick & dirty guidebooks are an amazing toolkit, regardless of the stage of your business.
Like any good Entrepreneur knows, keep costs down. So take advantage of our Launch Prices! The total value of goods in this bundle is $78.75, snag is for $65 until the Pre-Order window closes!
Keep them all
Gift them to someone you love or share the love and break up the set to gift individually!
Aren't little bundles just so great?
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, east London. They produce a series of inspirational pocket guides for creative entrepreneurs, makers and doers. Here's what they have to say:
What's in Bundled?
- Gain insight into all aspects of building a purpose-driven brand
- Learn how to define the 'why' behind what you do
- Contains stunning black and white photography and linocuts
- Things you need to know from a legal perspective for anyone starting their own business
- Written in a clear, jargon-free style
- Includes chapter summaries and resources
- Written by a corporate lawyer with over 25 years' experience
- How using basic improv skills in business will radically improve your performance
- Simple quick-to-learn method used by global brands such as Nike, Orange and Disney
- Ideal for directors, managers and employees who value innovation and agile thinking
- Includes killer games to put theory into practice
- Over 62 million email newsletters were sent last year. Find out how to make yours stand out
- Full of practical advice on layout, writing headlines, and more
- No budget? No problem. Discover why small teams win
- Les McKeown is the author of WSJ bestseller, Predictable Succes
- He has decades of experience advising industry leaders on scalable, sustainable growth
- Learn how to futureproof your business and take it to the next level