The Iconics, Walnut
Essential and then some from Material. Ten essential items, carefully curated to help you chop, slice, stir and whisk your way around the kitchen.
You save $105 when you buy all these items together!
|The 8" Knife||The Serrated 6" Knife|
|The Almost 4" Knife||The Only Tongs|
|The Wood Spoon||The Metal Spoon|
|The Slotted Spatula||The Air Whisk|
|The Slotted Spoon||The Base|
Three knives are all you need. These high-performance knives are made from cryogenically-tempered Japanese stainless steel and high carbon with Santoku-inspired tips, making them meticulously sharp and incredibly resilient. Matte and stain-resistant carbon handles. All knives are recommended hand-wash.
- 8” chef’s knife - 8" blade, 13.5" total length
- 6" serrated bread (and more!) knife - 6" blade, 11" total length
- ~4" petite paring knife - 3.5" blade, 7.75" total length
The stainless steel and wood utensils have been impeccably designed and are made of heirloom-quality materials, designed to be used for years and get better with age. The metal utensils are dishwasher safe, while wooden items should be carefully hand-washed.
Wood Spoon: Features an angled head for next-level deglazing, designed for both left- and right-handed people. 12.25" long, 2.75" wide, made of FSC-certified walnut or maple.
Tongs: Hidden gravity lock: point down and squeeze to open wide, and point up and squeeze to lock closed. 12" long, 1.75" wide, made of stainless steel.
Metal Spoon: triple threat - it acts as a measuring cup, a stainless steel cooking tool, and a serving utensil. 12" long, 3.25" wide, 1/4 cup capacity. Made of stainless steel with composite handle.
Slotted Spatula: Flexible enough to flip a delicate fish, strong enough to hold a bone-in pork chop, with a beveled edge to cut through lasagna.
Air Whisk: With unique flattened loops, this whisk can rest upright, minimizing kitchen mess. 11.25" long, 2.5" wide, made of stainless steel.
Slotted Spoon: Inspired by the Asian “spider” strainer, the Slotted Spoon is practically a handheld colander. 13.25" long, 3.8" wide, made of stainless steel.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.