Puppy in nut overalls
Entirely knitted and embroidered by hand in Bolivia, their collection of whimsical knit toys will please both children and parents. Its softness and its ideal size for little hands, make it a perfect birth gift.
- Hand knitted in 100% Baby Alpaca wool
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic dyes
- Size: approximately 23 cm (9″)
- CE-Certified. Suitable from birth.
Main Sauvage is a French brand of soft toys for kids, focusing on eco-design.
Their toys are made of pure Baby Alpaca wool, a renewable, highly ecological natural fibre. They are stuffed with recycled plastic bottle fibres. The wool comes from a spinning mill loca- ted in the Bolivian Andes, which is supplied by small breeders. They use as much as possible the natural colours of alpaca: white, black, shades of grey and brown. All our other colours are made with eco-responsible, non-toxic dyes.
Alpaca wool has been used for centuries in the manufacture of small children’s clothing and accessories because of its incom- parable softness, resistance and durability. Because it does not contain lanolin, Alpaca wool is hypoallergenic and does not irritate the skin. It naturally repels water and has antibacterial properties, which allows the cuddly toy to stay clean longer. All of their products have been tested in an independent laboratory and comply with European toy safety standards.
They support an intelligent production, reasoned and respectful of Earth and humans’ rights. Each toy is entirely handmade, in a fair trade workshop in Bolivia, which offers good working conditions and a fair income to women who can neither read nor write. This solidarity- based economy contributes to improve the living conditions of families and ensuring the schooling of children. We are proud to be able to offer products manufactured under the best conditions.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.