Looking for self-motivated, customer-focused team members familiar with working for a Family-owned and operated business. Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Only fully-vaccinated candidates who reside in Los Angeles Metro will be considered.
- Follow and comply with established procedures
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and display an affinity for coffee and our products
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
- Opening & Closing duties
- Processing shipments
- Expert Coffee Extraction, Advanced Latte Art, Experience with La Marzocco (or similar equipment)
- Experience with Square (or similar POS)
- Availability on weekends and holidays
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO
- Is conscientious, dependable, motivated and takes pride in their work
- Displays a strong work ethic, positive attitude and integrity
- Thinks strategically with the ability to multi-task and prioritize business initiatives
- Has a strong attention to detail balanced with “big picture thinking”
- Receives and delivers feedback constructively
- Has excellent organization and communication skills
- Meets strict deadlines while managing multiple projects in an efficient and autonomous manner
- Demonstrates good judgment, common sense and knows how to troubleshoot
- Is excited to learn and be apart of a creative team and work with diverse levels of personnel in a fast paced, multi-functional environment
- Understands and upholds our brand integrity and identity in and out of the workplace
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Employee Discount & Samples, Health Care (if qualified), Annual Merit-Based Bonus
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Barista Application" in the subject line.