Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate provides excellent, high-touch customer service by welcoming customers into our stores as a host and consistently creating an approachable and friendly environment. This position requires the ability to build strong customer relationships and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
PT and FT Positions available.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ability to perform all store opening and closing duties consistently and efficiently
- Establish a superior level of customer rapport focused on building relationships, tailoring experience/offerings/selections to individual customer needs
- Facilitate checkout process with accuracy and timeliness using Square POS
- Efficiency in execution of café bar operations, receiving shipments and store policies
- Sales Floor and Store maintenance:
- Daily restocking
- Uphold high visual merchandising standards across all store departments
- Ensure products, fixtures and stock areas are clean, fresh, shop-able and safe
- Acquiring and maintaining a high level of product knowledge through training & research
- Communicating about sales trends & customer feedback to manager & team
- Keeping our regular clientele informed of current and future merchandise offerings and special events
- Ad hoc tasks and assistance with projects & special events as needed relevant to business priorities
- 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, mixed retail environment
- Experience with an electronic POS (Square) and understanding of inventory management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail balanced with “big picture” thinking and a high standard for excellence and pride in the work that you do
- Proficiency with cloud-based POS/Inventory Management Systems and Excel a strong plus.
- Availability on weekends and holidays
- Is conscientious, dependable, motivated and takes pride in their work
- Displays a strong work ethic, positive attitude and integrity
- Thinks strategically with the ability to multi-task and prioritize business initiatives
- Has a strong attention to detail balanced with “big picture thinking”
- Receives and delivers feedback constructively
- Has excellent organization and communication skills
- Meets strict deadlines while managing multiple projects in an efficient and autonomous manner
- Demonstrates good judgment, common sense and knows how to troubleshoot
- Is excited to learn and be apart of a creative team and work with diverse levels of personnel in a fast paced, multi-functional environment
- Understands and upholds our brand integrity and identity in and out of the workplace
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Employee Discount & Samples, Health Care (if qualified), Annual Merit-Based Bonus
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Jr. Digital Content Coordinator Application" in the subject line.