Jr. Digital Content Coordinator
The Junior Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for management of content published on all Broome St. General Digital Channels and Social Media. This position will be located at our office/retail concept Oficine and will require occasional (in-person and digital) customer service and fulfillment of online orders.
- Manage execution and daily maintenance of the weekly/monthly content calendar for ecommerce, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, email marketing, promotional initiatives and emerging platforms.
- End-to-end management of all site updates; including adding new products, monthly creative updates and inventory management
- Lead execution of social media campaigns supporting drive to web and brick & mortar business
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve site user experience and sales, based on site analytics
- Provide weekly social media reports with key metrics and insights to executive team
- Identify and execute paid social ad strategy to optimize social posts, attract, engage, and convert social followers and fans.
- Ad hoc tasks and assistance with projects & special events as needed relevant to business priorities
- Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-2 Years experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media Strategy and/or Ecommerce Content Management
- Experience with Shopify, Square and/or Stitch Labs & all Social Media platforms
- Proficient with Excel and strong skills with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- Demonstrated track record of driving results
- Is conscientious, dependable, motivated and takes pride in their work
- Displays a strong work ethic, positive attitude and integrity
- Thinks strategically with the ability to multi-task and prioritize business initiatives
- Has a strong attention to detail balanced with “big picture thinking”
- Receives and delivers feedback constructively
- Has excellent organization and communication skills
- Meets strict deadlines while managing multiple projects in an efficient and autonomous manner
- Demonstrates good judgment, common sense and knows how to troubleshoot
- Is excited to learn and be apart of a creative team and work with diverse levels of personnel in a fast paced, multi-functional environment
- Understands and upholds our brand integrity and identity in and out of the workplace
Employee Discount & Samples, Health Care (if qualified), Annual Merit-Based Bonus
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Jr. Digital Content Coordinator Application" in the subject line.