Amargo: Bitters Tonic
Jungle Bitters : Metabolism + Gut Health
A potent extraction of rainforest bitter leaves, barks and roots using organic cane alcohol and reverse osmosis water. The power of bitter is in its ability to remove stagnation, increase absorption, and demolish old and congealed phlegm. This formula can help stimulate bile production, enhance a smoother digestion, revitalize liver function by eliminating accumulated toxins, and boost essential absorption. Ideal for those who feel constantly constipated, get bloated easily, have unbalanced cravings, and/or a misaligned metabolism.
Add 40-60 drops (1/2tsp) to the tongue directly, or mix with warm water, coffee, juice, or your favorite tea. We recommend taking it on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before each meal. We love it paired with the Fat Belly Tonic for even greater digestive benefits.
- Quassia - In the Amazon rainforest, Quassia, also known as amargo, has been used as a bitter digestive aid for centuries. It is also used across South America as a tribal remedy for debility, digestive problems, fever, liver - gallbladder problems, as a natural insecticide (for plants and humans!) as well popularly used for viral and parasitic diseases like malaria.*
- Dandelion - Folk healers have long prescribed the root of this cleansing digestive herb for liver and digestive problems.*
- Milk Thistle - In classic Greek medicine, milk thistle was used to treat liver and gallbladder diseases and to protect the liver against toxins.*
- Ginger - This root was introduced into Europe during the Roman Empire, and it has held an honored place as one of the herbs for digestion in traditional medicine for a very long time. Chinese herbalists have used ginger root for 2,000 years, and the ancient Greeks prized it as an aid to digestion, mixing powdered ginger into bread.*
Ingredients: Quassia^, Dandelion Root*, Burdock Root*, Lemon Peel*, Milk Thistle Seed, Oregon Grape Root^, Fresh Ginger Root*, Mugwort Herb*, Boldo Leaf. Extracted in Cane Spirits* and Vegetable Glycerin*. *Organic / ^Wildcrafted This high potency tonic is made with organic cane alcohol and reverse osmosis water, using organic, vegan, and gluten free ingredients to ensure high bioavailability.
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items (please see below) within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry & food or confectionary items, edible wellness & supplements, make-up, nail polish, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items and lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- ALL JEWELRY PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
IN STORE PURCHASES:
If you are not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, we accept returns on select items (see above) within 7 days of your purchase with a digital receipt and/or the Credit Card used for the purchase. Items must be returned in brand-new condition within 7 day window to be eligible for a refund back to the method of your payment. Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for in-store credit only without exception. If you paid with cash for your in-store purchase you must have your digital receipt.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.