Love the Ocean by Emma Lopes
Take a dive and see how many underwater species you can piece together.
- Art by illustrator Emma Lopes based in Portugal
- 1000 pieces, 19.25 x 28 inches
- Puzzle made of premium 100% recycled Eska board & printed with non-toxic inks and a matte finish
- Eco-friendly packaging
- $1 from every puzzle sold goes to marine conservation initiatives
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to your account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, skincare & apothecary, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us email@example.com.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be combined or used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and they can only be used at time of checkout and we do not offer retroactive application of discount codes. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
A note on vintage items, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.