A lightweight, silicone-free hydrator that primes and smoothes with orange peptides, pomegranate spheres, and macro hyaluronic acid. Best for roughness/uneven texture, dryness, or dullness.
Broome St. General Store Partner since: 2012
Tata Harper was one of the first skincare lines we ever invested in at Broome St. General Store. For nearly 8 years we've been using Tata's line in our home, on our family and have hooked all of our friends. It's been amazing to watch the line blossom without forgetting its roots. Natural beauty that is effective, safe and sustainable. A #broomestfamily favorite.
My go to formula. Meant for dry to normal, mature skin. Apply immediately after your serum of choice and before you apply an oils. Day or night use. This bottle should last 6-8 months with am & pm use! One of my favorite moisturizers ever made! xo, Sophie
FROM THE MAKER:
Massage 1 to 2 pumps onto face and neck. Use AM & PM. When you run out, get the refill pod.
ASSEMBLY: This starter kit includes a refill pod that locks into your refillable jar. Peel off the foil, then assemble immediately. Do not touch the product to avoid contamination.
1. Peel the foil off of the pod.
2. Twist the pump onto the pod.
3. Drop it into the jar and twist on.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
19 High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
If you are not completely satisfied with your on-line purchase, we accept returns on select items within 7 days of receipt. Items must be postmarked by the 7th day to be eligible for a refund. Please Log-In to you account to begin a return for your order.
All items must be in new, unused condition with any tags still attached and packing intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All custom orders, gourmet pantry, edible wellness, make-up, vintage items, flash sale or promotional items, furniture, artwork, books, sale items, and certain lighting are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- All Jewelry purchases are non-refundable and qualify for an electronic store credit or exchange only. If you'd prefer to have a credit to one of our physical store locations, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the instance a non-returnable or final sale item is approved for a return, a credit will be issued minus a 20% restocking fee. All credits are issued in the form of an electronic gift card.
Discount codes cannot be used on sale, subscriptions, gift boxes & bundles, as well as certain vintage, lighting & furniture pieces. To honor our relationships with our Makers, some brands may be excluded from discounts. Discount codes cannot be combined with other discount code and they can only be used at time of checkout. Please note discount codes do not apply to shipping.
Please note, some of our products are vintage items. This makes them one of a kind and slightly imperfect, just how we like it! Our vintage items are thoroughly inspected and meet our high quality standards. Condition is already reflected in price.